Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re:Anaheim show - Scott!

PkFnFan@aol.com PkFnFan@aol.com
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 12:40:36 EDT

I was there last night, still very tired, but I'll try to give it a shot...

> How were they received? Full house?

Breathing Room Only, it was packed

> What else did they have to say about the current world situation?

Peter didn't say that much, he said they were a bit jet-lagged

> Were they selling merch?

Black t-shirts w/Peter on the front and tour dates on the back, beanies and caps

> Did Pete end up wearing a black t-shirt with a small, rectangular aboriginal
> design on the chest (looks like upright matches , in a matchbox, viewed from
> above...)?? (I think he wore this five out of the six warm-up nights...I
> wasn't at the last performance)

Yes he wore that shirt

> Did they do many songs from the new album?

2 or 3 I think

> Were the Australian contingent drunken yobbos? (or just old??) (Go for the
> VB... it's a good drop... but Cooper's Ale is much, MUCH better!)

Everyone on best behavior

> Did Bones get to sing?

He did one, a new one I think

> Who supported?

Will Hoge, a rocker from Nashville, he's doing the whole tour

> Who taped the show??

Dunno

MIchael