Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Brian -- Vegas...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 20:45:26 -0700

--=====================_130500910==_.ALT

Hey everyone, sorry for having to post this through the list, but for some
reason it won't let me send to Brian's email....  Sorry again....

Brian Norton, put us down for 2 fettucini alfredo's...  My and my buddy
will be wherever friday night, just let us know where to meet
everyone...  And directions from wherever would be good too...  I realize
vegas isn't big, but we've never been, so we could be like lost
tourists...  Peace...
Schaf

Again to everyone, sorry for this, but he needed the info, and it wouldn't
let me send it via his email...  Peace...

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you breakfast..."
-- Downtown Jenni Brown

--=====================_130500910==_.ALT

Hey everyone, sorry for having to post this through the list, but for
some reason it won't let me send to Brian's email....&nbsp; Sorry
again....<br><br>
Brian Norton, put us down for 2 fettucini alfredo's...&nbsp; My and my
buddy will be wherever friday night, just let us know where to meet
everyone...&nbsp; And directions from wherever would be good too...&nbsp;
I realize vegas isn't big, but we've never been, so we could be like lost
tourists...&nbsp; Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
Again to everyone, sorry for this, but he needed the info, and it
wouldn't let me send it via his email...&nbsp; Peace...<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you
breakfast...&quot;<br>
-- Downtown Jenni Brown<br>
&nbsp; <br>