Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: please help with Euro version...

Magnus Holmgren oznut@swipnet.se
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 5:22:31 +0100

------=____1039148551259_DfyJsea2Vl

> If you want to take a chance it is the one on the
> Virgin label (and from Italy, as I said).

Is the euro Capricornia released by Virgin Records?? I thought it was on Sony?

Magnus

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se

------=____1039148551259_DfyJsea2Vl

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/5/2002 8:12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, patandmichelle@hotmail.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hi all,<BR>
<BR>
I'm hoping that one of my European list colleagues can help me here.<BR>
<BR>
Where can i get the euro capricornia?&nbsp; I've tried searching the web and <BR>
don't seem to get much joy.&nbsp; Amazon etc only sell the US version.<BR>
<BR>
If I need to get it from a german site, please could somebody tell me the <BR>
key words I need to order from the site?<BR>
<BR>
Any and all help is gratefully recieved.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
P.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
You can order it from the German Amazon site, and there is a section that<BR>
will guide you through if you don't speak German.&nbsp; I think that you can also<BR>
order it from the Amazon U.K. site.&nbsp; There is a version available that is<BR>
an Italian import and has the same Amazon catalog number as the one on<BR>
the German site.&nbsp; However there is no track listing so I'm not positive that <BR>
it is the right one.&nbsp; If you want to take a chance it is the one on the Virgin<BR>
label (and from Italy, as I said).&nbsp; <BR>
Be prepared if you figure out how to order it from the German site.&nbsp; I believe<BR>
the shipping charges will cost you as much as the CD does.&nbsp; <BR>
Mike<BR>
</FONT></HTML>

------=____1039148551259_DfyJsea2Vl--