Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia/Golden Age trade

Goddard, Darren daz@isr.gov.au
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:29:44 +1100

I'm chilled dude ;-).  I only asked as I'm of the opinion that the live Oily
goodness we all have should be shared for the cost of postage and CD's and
the proviso that the person I send the bootlegs to will pass them onto
another Oils fan.  I have 15ish Oils bootlegs and am willing to pass them
onto any good intentioned Oils fan that makes the time to join us on this
list (and send me blank CD's and money for postage and will agree to pass
them onto other fans when the opportunity arrives).  I hate the fact that I
had to beg, plead and just about kill my grandma to get some of my bootlegs.

Ever tried to apply for a job and been told you don't have the experience,
but you can't get the experience unless you've done the job?  Well that was
what it was like getting into the bootlegs, you can't have my bootleg unless
you trade a bootleg.  Gave me the absolute shits.

So if people are interested in boots, drop me a line and I'll see what I can
do for you.  It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

Cheers

Dazza

P.S> I don't have some of the boots that Mike has so if your after something
of Mikes then do the trade with him, I'm not trying to cut into any deals
the Mike might make with regard to the new album.  In fact Mike if your keen
on getting it quickly and you don't have any offers drop me some cash and
I'll pick it up and send it to you.