Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tabs:Luritja/ Short memory solo

Matty S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 11:50:23 +1000

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've been stuffing round as i do every skool holdidays with some oils tabs and i've worked out the short memory solo and&nbsp;and improved tabs for river runs red weeding cake shakers and movers&nbsp;US forces and tone poem there all here <A href="http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/oils_tabs/index.html">http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/oils_tabs/index.html</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>i've been trying to work out Luritja way too. "i listen for it now" but i can't&nbsp;quite get the main riff right. I've watched cold live at chapel&nbsp;100 times or more trying to&nbsp;and i've worked&nbsp;out what i already knew that its&nbsp;round an E&nbsp;on the 7th fret. I've attached what i have so far which certainly isn't much. This song has really got me stuffed. Has anyone attempted to tab any of it? </DIV>
<DIV>Thanx again, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>