Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Oils in Milwaukee / Yucca Mtn.

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:40:49 -0400

--=====================_171794046==_.ALT

It means she's a heterosexual with two X chromosomes and a working
endocrine system.  Consequently, uncontrolled hormonal action results in
knee weakness at the sight of the guy working a drum kit.  For the
susceptible population, its inevitable.

Still wondering how I survived without a defibrillator when he pulled up
his shirt while standing next to me to show another fan that he most
certainly did not have a navel ring,

Kate

At 12:23 AM 7/12/02 -0400, Bawolski@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 7/11/2002 11:33:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>kayak@sympatico.ca writes:
>

>>Rob was of course knee-wateringly
>>gorgeous.
>

>I'm afraid to ask what this means (because it might mean what I think
>it means, and if it doesn't then I have a really dirty mind).

Kate Adams
Graduate Student
Department of Work Environment
UMass Lowell
Global Free Trade: All the economic benefits of colonialism, without all
those nasty responsibilities.
*****
--=====================_171794046==_.ALT

It means she's a heterosexual with two X chromosomes and a working
endocrine system.&nbsp; Consequently, uncontrolled hormonal action
results in knee weakness at the sight of the guy working a drum
kit.&nbsp; For the susceptible population, its inevitable.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Still wondering how I survived without a defibrillator when he pulled up
his shirt while standing next to me to show another fan that he most
certainly did not have a navel ring,<br>
Kate&nbsp; <br>
At 12:23 AM 7/12/02 -0400, Bawolski@aol.com wrote:<br>
message dated 7/11/2002 11:33:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kayak@sympatico.ca writes:<br>
knee-wateringly<br>
gorgeous.&nbsp; </blockquote><br>
I'm afraid to ask what this means (because it might mean what I
think<br>
it means, and if it doesn't then I have a really dirty mind).&nbsp;
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
*********************************************************************************<br>
Kate Adams<br>
Graduate Student<br>
Department of Work Environment<br>
UMass Lowell<br>
Global Free Trade: All the economic benefits of colonialism, without
all<br>
those nasty responsibilities.<br>