Midnight Oil

Fwd: [Powderworks] Powe & The Passi

Jane Remedio bunge91@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:47:05 +1100

I havent heard the edited radio version of P&P you are talking about but a
producer at the radio station that you heard it on would have edited it in
their studios and the Oils wouldnt know about it.  This practice is common
on most commercial radio stations, to them if a song is shorter they have
more time to play their ads, so they get more money!.  Unfortunatley they
dont worry if they are murdering the song or not.

Jane