Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Blackfella/whitefella

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 08:16:33 +0800

At 05-10-02 04:08 PM -0700, Michael Bachelor wrote:
>Hello Workers.
>
>Was listening to the Oils DVD again the other day, and I was wondering if
>the song Blackfella/Whitefella was ever released on an album or as a
>single. I realize it might not be an MO album or single.

It was a b-side to the Dead Heart 12" in 1986 - don't know what your
chances of finding one of those now are!

alternatively, it's on the Warumpi Band albums "Big Name No Blankets" (same
version as on the Dead Heart) and "Too Much Humbug" (re-recorded
version).  Both great albums and worth getting, especially Too Much Humbug.

Available at www.warumpiband.com.au

jeff...