Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Euro Tour Cancelled

Phil Stanton phil@eqsystems.co.uk
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:52:36 +0100

Rolf, I think you should ask Santa for an atlas for Christmas!

Stuttgart to Strasbourg is only around 160 km, and from there
to Oberhausen is around 420 km. In fact, the furthest they have
between stops on the tour is around 500 km.
Remember these boys are from a country the size of Europe, so
this is nothing to them.
They're playing Canberra the day after they play Melbourne, and
that's 650 km.

Phil