Midnight Oil

Sv: Re: [Powderworks] More non A-Sides

bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:21:19 +0200

This is a nice topic - and very Oils-related too!
Before I give my response to it, I'd be grateful if someone can tell WHICH SONGS ARE THE SINGLES, a and b sides, on each album. It seems that many persons are uncertain about this (see quote below for example).

Also, the single releases may have been different in different countries, so are we following the "official" Australian singles?

I would assume that the songs that appears as video clips on the '20,000 Watt RSL' collection are singles, but I think some are missing and others were not actually single a-sides. For example, there must have been at least one single from 'Postcards', and were there really five singles from 'BSM'?!?

/Bjorn

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se