Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Powderworks digest, Vol 1 #951 - 1 msg

The Mattrix soberman_69@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:54:52 -0500

All you musical people,

     Whammo, a generally stellar company, sent my Christmas order of three
Oils tribute CDs twice.  One was claimed by a new worker I coaxed to this
list. *wink*  Another by a friend.  That leaves one more.
     I'll sell it for trades or cash, but burnerless me would pefer trades.
:-)  Hummmm... $10 or 10 shows?  Sound fair?  I don't know, but contact me
and we will work it out.
     A word of caution, I really dig this disc, though some of the older
workers may not "get it".  (Ha, I'm 31!)  Generally, if you enjoy Redneck
Wonderand, it is a safe bet you will like this.
     Well Richard, there's another message!

Viva la Oil,

Matt