Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] THESE SHOULD NOT BE FORGOTTEN YEARS - AN OILSLIVE PROJECT

koala_sprint@fsmail.net koala_sprint@fsmail.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:03:22 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_1433_14218588.1063875802936

I just finished ready the great Willie's Bar and Grill, and loved it, as I knew I would.
But what was this about lyrics to Bakerman in it's demo. I was intrigued. Was it like the lyrics to Wedding Cake Island, and left out for a reason, or what. Now I see that the demo for Bakerman is included on the 'These should not be forgotten years'  collection. Is this the one with lyrics.
Thanks for all your hard work guys. Now if only we could presuade the guys to get back together to record us Someone Else To Blame, Maralinga, In The Rain, Gravel Rash and Barest Degree live ;-)
Can't wait to hear the demo for Naked Flame.
Stephen
"This is a mad house....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday'

Message date : Sep 15 2003, 02:21 PM