Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Breathe as a full album

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:58:36 -0400

At 05:38 PM 9/23/03 -0400, Virgil Thomas Alexander Morant wrote:
>The phrase "putrid country crap" seems to suggest a general disdain for
>country and western music (correct me if that's a wrong inference), so, as
>far as that goes, what can one say in response, if the whole genre of music
>is rejected?

Deity-of-your-choice only knows I've heard alot of country music, good and
bad.  For pure country pleasure, One Too Many Times beats Home
IMHO.  Simple, sweet, and twangy as all get out.

kPa

Kate Parker Adams
kate@dnki.net
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in,
She's gonna dream out loud" - U2 (Zooropa)
go Out Of Mind ... http://www.dnki.net/blog