Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Bad Oils luck (was Chatter)

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Sun May 30 12:52:33 MDT 2004

1.  Missing the Oils at Another Roadside Attraction in Toronto 1993 due
to just having started a new job
2.  Missing the Oils in Toronto fall of 2001 due to moving and troubles
with setting up my internet connection at the new place I hadn't checked
the website to see that they were even going to be here.
3. Not reworking my vacation in 2002 to have seen them in Madison as
well as Milwaukee
4. Not hopping a plane to BC to see the Clayoquot Sound protest concert
in 1993 (penniless student decision - plane fare vs. tuition?)
5. The many other times when concert skeds & personal skeds totally clashed
6. Not having been born in Australia
7...dropping the jewelcase housing my new BOBW Goat Island CD when
getting out of the car last week and watching the CD go spinning down my
abrasive driveway - total absolute panic!  Thankfully appears unharmed.
8. The December 2002 announcement

-Rhonda